Thursday, May 8, 2008

Travel Pics: Talladega


Here are some photos from the Talladega NASCAR experience .....


Our campsite ... notice the cornhole set-up on the right. Our personal porta-potty on the left.




4 Happy Campers - Pam, DeDe, Tammy and me





Shopping at the Haulers ... where I bought my clothes. haha!



First night - Here's the set-up at the karaoke dance party






The dancers are getting warmed up






Pam's cutting a rug in her new "Hey Junior, wanna mount and dew me?" t-shirt! (sorry, I still haven't mastered how to rotate)






Gentlemen, start your engines






Nuttin like a little cornhole!! This was a SERIOUS match with our neighbors from Mississippi.







Second night - a scene from the turkey-fry, campfire singalong

Sunday ... the big race!!! Where's the Wonder Bread car?

Tomorrow's pics: Pre-Derby Festivities ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the WonderBread Car? It's on invisible fire!! Help me Oprah Winfrey!!

Pray tell, woman - what the deuce is a cornhole? Is it anything like a piehole? The fact it sounds like it could be a game of sorts is kind of creeping me out.