Sunday, September 27, 2009

Goodbye Funkalumpagus

A Funkalumpagus. That's what I've been for the last week.

Here's what I'm gonna to launch "Operation: Snap Out of It":
  • Have my house to myself
  • Watch girl TV = no sports
  • Run further today than I did yesterday (goal is 2.5 miles)
  • Cook ... it relaxes me (stuffed shells for Sunday dinner, mini quiches to take to work for breakfast, meatballs to freeze, crabcakes for tonight)
  • Take pictures of what I cook for my cookbook
  • Read some of my magazines that are piling up, then throw them away
  • Make reservations for Sunday brunch -- this time it'll be dim sum in Chinatown
  • Throw away at least 2 bags of junk
  • Put new music on my iPod
I think that's a pretty good start.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great plan! Especially the girl TV part. Will this baseball season ever end?